Thursday 25 June 2020

WEEPING WILLOW TREE

Green Environment always gives a feel of  happiness and peace. I always a short break in nature trails. 

Today, I am sharing a picture of a Weeping tree for # Treeslove .I

We happened to see this amazing tree in Birdpark, Bourton on Water, UK. It was a memorable sight of  those hanging branches. I learnt about the weeping tree for the first time.

Weeping trees have branches that droop towards the ground. Weeping is generally caused by a mutation that does not grow true from seeds.

Discovering the interesting hidden traits of nature is truly puzzling. 




Linking it with Parul's #Treelove 90. 

4 comments:

Alana said...

Weeping willows are commonly found where I live in the United States but this is such a lush specimen - don't think I've ever seen one quite as full.

Shilpa Nairy said...

Beautiful. The weeping tree reminds me about suspense thriller movie scene :)

Archana said...

I love the Willows.. their 'weeping' branches makes them look graceful .. Interesting bit about reason for this weeping pattern..

Parul said...

It's huge and beautiful. I have only seen weeping willows in tree love posts when bloggers have shared on the blog hop. Never in real. I am so glad you joined with this. Thank you! I hope to see you back tomorrow.

PPT - CHARLES DICKENS