Wednesday 24 June 2020

Wordless Wednesday

Awestuck moments - whenever you remember those moments, again we will be awestuck. 

I always have a phobia for birds with every close encounter with them but I love to watch them at a distance. Whenever a chick or pigeon or a parrot sits over me, I have a racing heartbeat, sweats and dizziness. 

I had few negative encounters with Hen, Cocks and Crow during my school days. In a 80 acres of Space, my school had more trees, we used to have our lunch in the open ground along with friends in groups. During lunch break, almost everyday, we encountered with crows around. Once, during a school assembly, a crow fell down dead on my friend, who stood right in front of me. I couldn't imagine that sight even now, it gives more pain. Carrying all these sights, I started stepping away from the birds.

But, as years passed by, growing with more strength and courage everyday, slowly started to watch them again. We visited a Birdland park and happened to get sight of this Owl and Owlet in a very close view. We were awestuck with such amazing creatures.










Sharing my awestuck moments with you for #Wordless Wednesday. in Natasha's space. Happy to be a part of Wordless Wednesday







5 comments:

Mahathi Ramya said...

Iam not a big fan of birds, but your captures are simply superb!

betty-NZ said...

I'm so glad you got past your fear of birds and can enjoy their beauty now. Great images.

I'm glad you are a part of 'My Corner of the World' this week! Thanks for linking up.

Veronica Lee said...

I am okay with birds as long as they don't crap on me! Lovely captures btw!

Natasha said...

Dear Shyama,

Thank you for joining us on #WordlessWednesday with my spirit animal owl.
Yes, I absolutely dote on owls. And all birds and wildlife species.

Lovely captures. Is the baby owlet sleeping?

I'm so glad you got past your fears. I sometimes feel animals are the most harmless. We have to be more wary of humans sometimes. Only sometimes, not always. And keep the faith. :)

Have a blessed weekend! Thank you again for joining us.

Monika Ohson | TravelerInMe said...

Its wonderful to know that you are now at peace with the feathery beauties.

I am a big time bird lover and hang around my balcony (these days) watching out for different bird species.

The owlet is such a delicate bundle and the owl is really good looking. You have photographed them brilliantly Shyama!

PPT - CHARLES DICKENS