Thursday 2 July 2020

PENQUIN - A bird of Admiration and Adoration

Penquin - definitely a bird of Admiration and Adoration. 

Who wouldn't love to watch this bird in your near vicinity. 'I wish to see Penquins' would be one among the wish-to-see list of many of us. Yes, definitely, it was in my wish to see list.

A dream come true, watched these penguins in a Birdland park. Again, it was an awestuck moment with cheerful tears rolling down. 

Hurray ! Penquins !!! I saw them and excited to feed them. These words were repeatedly whispered to my hubby as I was standing in the queue to feed them. 

Of course, with tears and racing heartbeats, it was a pleasant pleasure. 

Look how they are sleeping in a standing position, amazing to watch them.




They sleep with their feets raised up. Puzzled to see it - how they could stand steady while sleeping ...God's creation.


Sharing these for Wordless Wednesday hosted by Sandee, Natasha& Esha and My Corner of the world blog hop by Betty

3 comments:

Sandee said...

Most adorable. I love them too and you not only got to see them, but feed them too. They do sleep so differently. Beautiful.

Thank you for joining the Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop.

Have a fabulous day. ♥

Veronica Lee said...

Awww! I love penguins!

Beautiful photos, btw!

betty-NZ said...

They are truly magnificent creatures! Your photos are so great to see! We have little blue penguins around New Zealand and they are just too cute for words :)

'My Corner of the World' is happy to see you this week! Thanks for linking.

PPT - CHARLES DICKENS