Thursday 13 August 2020

CONIFEROUS FLOWERING PLANT



Nature will be always amazing and give us many surprising facts, after moved away by a weeping willow tree, this coniferous flowering plant with cute little purple flowers grabbed my attention. 

So many surprising things....the purple flowers will be grown as single bud/flower only, not in bunches, covering the whole plant. From a distance, it appears as decorating purple stars in a Christmas Tree.


 


Sharing this for Wordless Wednesday, a blog hop by SandeeNatasha & EshaBetty. and Thursday Tree love 93 at Parul's space.

7 comments:

Teresa said...

Tiny purple flowers, that is nice.

Archana said...

This is beautiful! Seeing for the first time!

Priya said...

Indeed! It does look like purple stars on a Christmas tree :)
Its a new one for me. Thank you for sharing :)

Natasha said...

Lovely one! Thank you for joining me on the #WordlessWednesday frame.

Best wishes and yes, purple flowers are love.

Parul said...

That is so beautiful, Shama. So glad you shared. I don't think I have seen this tree and flowers on such a tall tree. Looks beautiful!

See you back on the 27th!

Mali said...

What an interesting tree. And I love the flowers.

Chandra Lynn said...

Really nice! I'd love to see those purple flowers up close and personal.

PPT - CHARLES DICKENS