Thursday 28 April 2011

EGG SHELL EARTH / MOSAIC ART



MATERIALS REQUIRED : 

Egg shells - crushed
Acrylic Colours
Glue

A4 sheet

STEPS TO BE FOLLOWED:



1) Draw a circle in a plain sheet.
2) Apply glue to it . Then , stick the egg shells to it.
3) Allow it to dry for few hours.
4) Then , paint it with Earth colours. Earth is ready for Earth day activity.


Linking it with 
Show and tell # 55Fun for kids friday #8
Play Academy # 37

and
Shruti's Arsty-Craftsy Challenge,Apr 2011 - Earth day.

4 comments:

phasejumper said...

Very cute! I saved the shells from our Easter eggs to make a mosaic with tomorrow!

My Oatmeal Kisses said...

This is so cute!I just came over from delicate constuction. I like the idea of using something organic like egg shells to make a picture of the earth. I'm excited to be your newest follower!

Jaleela Kamal said...

wow very cute

cathy @ NurtureStore said...

This is such a great Earth day craft - I love it!

PPT - CHARLES DICKENS