My daughter loves to have smiley balls or key chain.Yesterday, i gave her a smiley key chain . She wished to have a smiley doll . So , we finally tried our best to make it appealing .
MATERIALS REQUIRED :
1) Crepe papers and Tissue Paper .
3) Smiley key chain.
4) Paper cup.
STEPS TO BE FOLLOWED :
1) Glue crepe papers of your choice colours to the cup to make a dress for smiley .
2) Take a waste thick paper . Trace out the bottom circle shape of the cup in it . Then , draw a oval shape around the circle .Cut the circle out first from the oval shape and then oval shape from the paper.
3) Just fit the shape as shown . Folding the extended portion in the centre to form hands .Then , glue crepe papers to it.
4) Glue the smiley to the cup . Take a white tissue paper , cut it into half and fold it to form a small rectangle shape . Make a hole in the centre for the chain and stick it to the head . follow the same step to stick hair in the back of the head .Once it gets dried , cut the tissue paper to for hair for the smiley .
5) Stick a small satin ribbon on both sides for the smiley . Doll is ready .Sending this to Shruthi's Artsy-Craftsy challenge Feb 2011 .