Sunday 12 July 2020

TOMATO CAT - Fun in the kitchen


Here comes an interesting edible craft for Children to enjoy and play. Most of the children of the age 3-6 years would love to play with fruits and vegetables, cooking kitchen set.

This is a simple quick craft created to teach my daughter for a vegetable fun activity in her school.

Things Required:


Tomatoes - 2
Red chillies - 2
Tooth picks -1
Black pepper -2
Coconut fibres -3
Dried Turkey berry  - 1

STEPS TO BE FOLLOWED :

1) Hold the tomatoes together using the tooth pick.


2) Fix peppercorns for the eyes.


3) Cut the edge of chillies and fit the ears.


4) Fix Nose and  whiskers using Dried Turkey berry and coconut fibres.


5) Fix the tail using long dried red chilli.

Tomato Cat is ready to play with.

Linking it to Pari's Create and Carve Event .

Sending this to Kids Friendly Crafts Event .

11 comments:

Gita Jaishankar said...

That looks so cute Shama :)

Adlak's tiny world said...

wow shama cho cute and chweet. yep going to make my own with my daughter.

Unknown said...

Its really cute :) I love the pics.

Vidhya said...

this kitty is a cutie pie shama. Really neat. I am working on your event post... I have two from my girls craft session. Will post it before 28th...

Nandinis food said...

Oh! It's so cute and adorable! Lovely cat!

Purva Desai said...

Meow!!!!
The cat looks cute i am soon going to grab it and have a bite :)

Anonymous said...

its really nice..

Dori said...

This is so cute, I always wish I had such talent when I see these things.

Priya Suresh said...

So sweet n cute:)

Janaki Gopikrishna said...

this tomato is very lucky as it got the form of a cat that too with ears with red chillies.

Simplyfood said...

Thankyou for the cute cat entry.Looking forward to more entries from you.For inspiration do check out the tutorial page on my blog.

PPT - CHARLES DICKENS