1) Cut out a bigger cirlce of cardboard sheet.
2) Slit it out as shown in the picture.
3) Fold the slits down .
4) Glue it to a cardboard.It forms the shell of the turtle.
5) Then , cut out 4 legs and head for the turtle .Glue legs as shown.
6) Glue the head portion alone to a separate car board with its edges only sealed lightly puffed up wards to give the stuffy head look.
7) Finally glue eyes .DIY turtle is ready.
Linking it with Artsy Craftsy Challenge - Animal Crafts
Linking it up with Colours dekor Weekly Story - 7