Sunday 4 July 2010

A BIG SORRY AND REPOSTS FOR TRASH EVENT

Dear friends ,

Sorry , due to some technical issues i couldn't make any post for a long time in my crafts blog . I couldn't make the roundup for my sparrow crafts event . So , i decided to host the same event for this month also . Please do participate and make the event a successful one . Thank you friends for visiting my blog even in my absence .

Cheers

Shama

Event :

March 20 is celebrated as World Sparrow day . An enjoyable event to celebrate this day .


RULES :

1) Do crafts related to sparrow like pencil sketching , painting , paper crafts , toys , embroidery , poem etc......

2) Post it in your blog with a link back to the event .

3) Send your crafts to shamanagscrafts@gmail.com before July 31 , 2010 .Please send the following details :

a) Name
b) Craft Name
c) Link
d) Photo
e) Type of craft


4) Please use the logo . Entries from older posts and multiple entries are allowed .

Enjoy and have more fun .


Some reposts for
Treasure from Trash hosted by Mindful menderings .

1)
A Simple gift box .
2) A Show Piece .
3) Flowers from Peanut shell .
4) Flowers from Pencil shavings
5) Paper Clock
6) Paper Ship



7)
Paper Doll
8) CD Wall hanging :

4 comments:

shalini said...

Thanks for dropping in at my blog. Will soon post my entries for your event.
Keep showing your stuff and checking out mine.

EC said...

Nice crafts..especially the cd case one..will try to participate in the event

Gayathri Anand said...

Good to see you back ...Happy to know that issues r solved...

Chinmayee said...

Thanks Di, I'll definitely participate in the contest.
I like paper doll and will try to make it.

PPT - CHARLES DICKENS