Tuesday 26 November 2019

DIY - MAZE BOARD

It's been years, I logged on to my space here. Yes, a short break from a profile of a working mom to stay at home mom. The Transition was initially very peaceful, gave me more relaxation , more holidays, no more application for leave or permissions.

We have re-located to a new place, settling down with the changes. With the re-location, I got to spend a month time with the children, which I have missed for a very long period.

I cherish the moments with them, the most valuable moments which most of working parents yearn for, left me with some painful thoughts.

BACK AGAIN TO START WITH, here

A Simple DIY Maze game, designed for Best of Waste Competition. Yes, my daughter won a prize for this game.






MATERIALS REQUIRED: 

Slate board 
Straws
Glue
Decorating colours
Small beads/ Spherical metal balls
Glue

PROCEDURE :

1) Clean the board, if required paint it with your favourite colours. Dry them completely. 
2) Cut the straws of various shapes and glue them to design a maze. Let it dry for an hour.
3) Game board is ready to play with the balls.

No comments:

PPT - CHARLES DICKENS