Tuesday 6 September 2011

ELEPHANT COLLAGE

We did this craft for my daughter as a part of her Craft work in school.



THINGS REQUIRED :

Paper plate - 1
Siver colour papers - 5
Black crepe papers - 5
Chart paper - 1
Glue

STEPS TO BE FOLLOWED :

1) Take the plate and cover it with a silver colour paper .Allow it to dry .


2) Draw big ears and trunk in the silver paper and cut it out .


3) Then , glue it to the chart paper .



4) Draw an elephant in the chart paper and help your kids to glue its parts with it.
5) Make eyes using white chart paper .


3 comments:

Mom to 2 Posh Lil Divas said...

very cute and I like that paper! Would love to have you join our child centered linky party - The sunday Showcase at http://momto2poshlildivas.blogspot.com/search/label/Sunday%20Showcase

Hope to see you there,
Bern

Dr Sonia S V said...

How adorable. I love to craft with my kiddo too

Cheers from Bangalore ,India
Dr Sonia S V
http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

How cute is that!! I love to craft with my little girls too.. but simply dont seem to have enough hours in the day..

PPT - CHARLES DICKENS