This is a special moment for me .This is my 100 th post . Waiting about a week to celebrate this happiness . Am happy to post a special craft to make a very special gift for my daughter . This ganesha was painted by my lil one in her school for ganesh chathurthi . Being an ardent follower and lover of Lord Vinayakar , would like to add this to my collection of his idols . We made a frame to it .Hope , she will definetly treasure it for years .You can try this to treasure kids lovely paintings.
MATERIALS REQUIRED :
Ganesh painting .
STEPS TO BE FOLLOWED :
1) Take the card board . Wrap it up with gift paper.
2) Glue the painting paper in the centre.
3) Fold the satin ribbon as shown in the picture to form zigzag texture.
4) Glue to the corners of the board .
5) Decorate the frame with decorations items .
6) Give to the shop and get this framed.Have given this to get it framed in shop.Will post the photo soon .