Sending this to shruti's Arsty-Craftsy Challenge,Apr 2011 - Earth day.
MATERIALS NEEDED :
Waste invitation cards/Chart paper
STEPS TO BE FOLLOWED :
1) Tear a page in two halves . Fold it and tear it again to get rectangle or square shape.
2) Roll it as shown and glue it in the end.
3) Make a rectangle shape out of waste cards , to form the base for the box.
4) Make rolls of paper as per requirement and glue to the card to form the box.Glue one roll over the other.
5) Box is ready to store clips/safety pins/Visiting cards .