MATERIALS REQUIRED :
Chart paper / Waste card paper
Waste comb and toothbrush
STEPS TO BE FOLLOWED :
1) Draw shape in the chart paper .
2) Cut the shapes out of it using penknife. It will look like stencil .
3) Place the shape stencil in a plain page .
4) Take comb and dip the brush in watercolour. Hold the comb tightly and brush the colour in the comb as shown.
5) Once done,remove the stencil . Shapes are coloured easily .
6) Then , mark the shapes with colour pens.
Linking it with Artsy Craftsy - April