When Shruti announced Artsy - Craftsy Challenge - Tissue Paper, this was the first craft that came in mind . This is a bit time consuming one and need a lot of patience .
MATERIALS REQUIRED :
Tissue paper - 1
Colour gift wrapper and Chart paper.
STEPS TO BE FOLLOWED :
1) Fold the tissue paper in the centre to form a rectangle and then fold it again in the centre to form a square .
2) Cut your preferred shapes on the folded sides of the square leaving a space between each and every shape using the scissors .
3) Then fold the square to form a triangle and repeat step 2 .
4) Then , carefully open the folds , you would have developed a lovely design .
5) Glue the tissue paper to a coloured paper and stick them to a chart paper to have a thick background .
6) You can either frame it or glue to your walls during parties or form a background for god idols while making thorams/decorations for ganesh pooja,krishna jeyanthi , Varalakshmi viratham etc .
Note : If you cannot follow these steps , please let me know . I will post photos for each and every step . This time , i forget to click the pictures .