This egg shell penguin won me third prize in Art from Waste Competition held in my daughter's school . I made only the penguin in school . With that , my lil one and myself made this house for our little pingu . Hope you all will enjoy this craft.
MATERIALS REQUIRED :
Egg shells - 2
Black paper from magazines .
Tissue paper - 1
STEPS TO BE FOLLOWED :
1) Clean the egg shell and dry it for some time.
2) Draw the shape of penguin with pencil in the shell .
3) Paint the shell in black(back side) and white (front side) . Allow it to dry.
4) Then , stick oval stickers for eyes , beak with black paper and draw mouth .
5) Take a piece of tissue paper and cut hairy for its hair .
6) Draw the shape of feather and feet in black paper . Cut to its shape and then glue to the shell. Pingu is ready .
7 ) Take a thermocol sheet . Glue some cotton sheets to it , to display like snow . Make Pingu to stand in it .
8) Take a paper plate fold it it the center ,glue it . Draw the entrance and glue the tissue paper as shown . Igloo is ready .
Enjoy this craft and have fun .Sending this to February Carnival Let's go the DIY way .