Veda of ' Kai Kriye ' has tagged me to answer her questions .
1) What is your current obsession ?
Collecting some nice colouring books ,crayons and colour pencils for my daughter to train her ,blogging , decorating my pooja room with different collection of god pictures , statues , lamps etc
2) What are you wearing today ?
3) What’s for dinner?
Chapathi and Paneer masala .
4) What’s the last thing you bought?
I bought a beautiful worked saree from Reliance Trends , they have some nice saree collections .
5) What are you listening to right now?
My daughter is singing rhymes just behind me watching her DVD .
6) What do you think about the person who tagged you?
A nice beautiful creative talented Friend ..........love her crafts .
7) If you could have a house totally paid for,fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be?
Cheltenham , UK ...........my first visited place in foreign countries .
8) What are your must-have pieces for summer?
Purely cotton dresses or sarees .
9) If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour,where would you go?
London...to meet my brother .
10) Which language do you want to learn?
Hindi and Telugu .
11) What’s your favourite quote?
" There is no substitute for Hard work " ........Thomas Alva Edison.
12) Who do you want to meet right now?
My mom.........i haven't seen her since feburary .
13) What is your favourite colour?
Yellow and Pink
14) What is your favourite piece of clothing in your own closet?
15) What is your dream job?
To be an administrator for an educational institution.
16) What’s your favourite magazine?
Of course , Hindu .
17) If you had $100 now, what would you spend it on?
Would spend them to get a big ganesh statue .
18) What do you consider a fashion faux pas?
I personally feel to wear dresses which are comfortable for me ..........so one's wear must be of their choice which makes them feel good.......
19) Who are your style icons?
20) Describe your personal style.?
Feeling comfortable will be my style of dressing........
21) What are you going to do after this?
Get my daughter's school bag ready........
22) What are your favourite movies?
Home Alone (all 4 parts ), The Bee movie ......Enchanted ....
23) What are three cosmetic/makeup/perfume products that you can't live without?
Especially , deodorants and moisturing cream .
24). What inspires you?
I easily get inspired by crafts , antiques.............
25) Give us three styling tips that always work for you:
Choose dress according to the type of party........silk sarees for marriages/reception like a bright coloured one with lot of jari work for wedding and a simple light colour with less work/party wear sarees for reception/birthday parties.Wear simple jewel to match your saree ......not more than 3-4 bangles and white flowers like Jasmine .
Apply light face cream.........don't forget deodorants/perfumes.......
Dress which makes you feel good.........plan a day before the party...don't be in a hurry to dress up .
26) What do you do when you “have nothing to wear” (even though your closet’s packed)?
Simple yesteryear's designed silk saree......without much jari work.
27) Coffee or tea?
Only Milk in the morning............coffee for evening .
28) What do you do when you are feeling low or terribly depressed?
Just lay down with eyes closed for 10 minutes or will take a short sleep .
29) What is the meaning of your name?
Shama means Forgive / innocent .
30) Which other blogs you love visiting ?
All crafts and food blogs...........
Additional Questions :
31 ) What makes you feel fresh all through your day ?
32) What drives you to cook new recipes ?
To make my daughter have some ..........with interest .I can definetly make a list of it.......to pack for her lunch .
**The rules are: Respond and rework – answer the questions on your own blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own invention, and add one more question of your own. Then tag eight or ten other people.
I am tagging Sanghi , Anu , Nithya ,Anusriram , Esther , Shillu , Easy Crafts,Sowmya,Priya Suganya and Priyanka